Summer Vacations are an anticlimax.....really.Staying in hostel for the better part of the year,one reminisces the good time at home,with family doting upon you, savouring choices of dishes from Maa's hands.All through the gruelling train journey (36 hours.......Roorkee seems like Mars' capital)
one gets misty eyed about home memories............afternoons passing into nothingness,evenings with friends,dinner with Archie. Ruskin bond really had it when he said.........
"Looking back on boyhood days,
Even unhappiness acquires a certain glow."
So when I arrived, I was looking forward to all this.But, lo behold! the Vacation Gods must really have been watching those Saas Bahu serials for the whole vacation has passed and when I look back I've done absolutely nothing. Yes, I did play football with friends & juniors (but after kicking my left foot with my right and falling over it....I knew my career was over).I tried my hand in Ping Pong & it did turn out to be a real hard contest, with everyone trying to win over me with maximum points.I returned to the only thing I was good at i.e CounterStrike but here too the omnipresent Gods provided no relief. A whole month of playing with snipers has made me lame shot with pretty much everything else.
Then what have I really done with these two & a half months????
The only thing that I've been successful in is with my cellphone........my beloved N73 Music Edition. I've scoured the net for all kinds of softwares(every time going overboard with broadband download limit) & now my phone has N-gage 2.0 the new gaming platform.
So all my next posts will be on the Symbian Series 60v3 platform.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That kind of really fits into my life as well. I can't believe anyone can waste two and a half months of his life so gracelessly ( and I'm talking about me)...You know I can tell you more stories from a week's stay at hostel than I can do with this entire vacations.
But anyways..nice to see you blogging ...it'll be great fun. I'll be keenly following you with your posts.I'll be adding you to my list of bloggers. Do check it out, for you may find some very interesting mates. And they'll get to know you too as they start visiting your blog.
and if possible, remove that word verification thing...believe me, there are hardly any spams and it makes it really easy for anyone to post a comment...!!!
cheers !!! and hope to see you soon in R-land...
hi
mr. abhishek
nice to see you blogging
I will be keenly following your posts henceforth
since I have got a new nokia 6600(after dumping that N72)I hope u will specify certain things that can be done on it...
nice....keep blogging!!
Post a Comment